Want to Write About Wine, Beer, and Spirits? We’re Hiring!
Drinkhacker is hiring!
We’re looking for a few good writers who know their way around a whiskey bottle or a winery. Are you an experienced writer who can cover any of these?
- News and trends in the world of alcoholic beverages
- Answers to common questions about the world of wine and spirits
- Opinion stories about the state of the industry
- Cocktail recipes (original or curated)
- Product reviews of new wine, beer, or spirit releases
- Your local bar scene
- Interviews with distillers, brewers, and winemakers
If you’re passionate about this industry and can write — and you know what you’re talking about — we’re interested in putting your skills to work for our readers. Drinkhacker pays (nominally) for every published blog post — but more importantly you’ll be exposed to some of the best beverages the world has to offer. Depending on your location, perks may also include invitations to industry events, bar and restaurant openings, and even free travel opportunities.
Interested? Submit a letter of interest and writing samples to null at drinkhacker.com and we’ll go from there!
Leave a Comment