After 7 1/2 years and 3,600 posts, we figured it was about time to spruce the website up again — our third redesign in all that time. Hopefully you’ve already noticed some of the changes, such as:
- A new name — we finally dropped the .com and are now just “Drinkhacker.” No longer a mere blog, we’re now The Essential Site for the Discriminating Drinker.
- A new layout, with navigation on the right side of the page instead of the left.
- Advanced search that lets you find reviews based on type of spirit as well as the rating. (Want all the A- or higher bourbons? We can do that now!)
- We rebuilt the code from the ground up to be much, much, much more mobile friendly.
- The site loads considerably faster now thanks to the more streamlined design.
- An all new picture up top subs in whiskey for a martini!
- And yeah, we added one ad to the top of the page which we hope won’t bug you too much.
Drinkhacker is committed to providing a great user experience, so please let us know if you come across any bugs or layout issues on the site. Please let us know what browser/device you’re using, and the specifics of any issue you see. As always, you can reach us by clicking the little envelope icon at the top right of every page.
Thanks, and cheers to the next 7 1/2 years, yeah?
Thanks to designer Joshua Schnable for his excellent work!
- Classic Recipe: The Pink Squirrel Martini
- Drinkhacker and FindTheBest Launch “Best Gin” Guide
- Alcohol + Ice Cream = Book Reviews
- The Drinkhacker Shopping List – 04.05.2013