Do you like Knob Creek? We think they’re pretty swell. So we were excited to get an email detailing a contest Knob Creek is throwing for ten lucky winners: a campout on the Beam/Knob Creek distillery grounds.
Here are the specifics:
What: Ten lucky folks head to the Knob Creek Distillery in Clermont, KY for an on-site campout and full-flavored grilling experience. One lucky winner from eligible markets (CA, FL, GA, KY, MD, NY, NC, TX, VA and PA) and a friend will join other winners from across the country at the Knob Creek Campout. This weekend long campout will include:
- Fred Noe, 7th Generation Master Distiller and 2013 Bourbon Hall of Fame Inductee, will host a fireside chat on the history of Knob Creek, followed by a pig roast dinner.
- VIP BBQ cookout with Celebrity Chef Michael Symon, who will prepare his exclusive bourbon-inspired recipes.
- Performance by an authentic Kentucky bluegrass band.
- Behind the scenes distillery tour to see how Knob Creek’s award-winning bourbon is produced.
- Each winner will receive round-trip airfare for two, ground transportation to the distillery and a Big Green Egg.
Where: Jim Beam/Knob Creek Distillery in Clermont, KY.
When: September 26th – 28th, 2014
How: All eligible participants can enter for a chance to win by visiting knobcreek.promo.eprize.com/sweeps
Who: All legal US residents, 21+ who reside in the below ten states can enter the Sweepstakes: California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia
Contest registration ends July 31st, so hop on over and enter. And save us some brisket.
- Recipe: Knob Creek Smoked Maple Cocktails
- Contest: Van Gogh Vodka Throws a Party at Your Place
- Review: Knob Creek 2001 Limited Edition
- Review: Knob Creek Bourbon