Howdy! Like Belgian craft beers and live in New York or Washington D.C.? Well, we’ve got something sweet (and bitter) for you!
Drinkhacker is giving away two pairs of tickets to ChouffeFest, which hits New York’s Brooklyn Bazaar on 6/19 and Washington D.C.’s TOOLBOX on 6/21. You can win a pair of tickets, which include entrance to the event featuring Belgian-style Chouffe beer tastings, delicious food, live music, and plenty of gnomified merrymaking.
You must be 21 or older to enter (and attend). To enter, please send an email to [email protected] and provide your first and last name, your city of choice (NYC or Washington, D.C.), primary e-mail address, and what Chouffe beer you’re most looking forward to tasting.
All entries must be received by 6/17 at noon PDT. Only one entry per person. There will be one winner chosen for each city.
Chouffe Fest celebrates Chouffe’s Belgian craft beers, which rumor has it, were hand-crafted by magical gnomes and passed in secret to Chouffe’s founders in the 1970s. Inspired by this mystical tale, Chouffe Fest invites guests to step into the imaginary world of the Chouffe gnomes, which includes an eight-foot-tall “gnome throne” photo booth and giant, playable versions of checkers, Jenga and Connect Four. Check out this video for more event details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C7EvJviWds
Chouffe Fest will proudly feature the following Belgian craft brews from Chouffe:
- La Chouffe is a Belgian blonde ale with a hazy golden yellow color with full white head. La Chouffe boasts aromas of peppery spice and flavors of candy sweetness and fruity esters, followed by a creamy dry finish in this highly carbonated and gently warming ale. It contains 8% alcohol by volume (ABV) and a Rate Beer rating of 98.
- Mc Chouffe is a Belgian-Scottish dark ale that is rich brown in color with a light tawny head. Featuring deep aromas of chocolate, toffee and caramel with rich nutty and spicy flavors of almonds, cinnamon and nutmeg, Mc Chouffe has a dry, creamy finish with noticeable warmth. It contains 8% ABV and a Rate Beer rating of 97.
- Houblon Chouffe is a Belgian IPA Triple that is golden yellow with a delicate white head. Featuring grassy and citrus aromas from Amarillo, Tomahawk and Saaz hops with slight aromatics of clove; biscuit malt flavors are followed by a touch of honey then a dry, crisp finish marked with a touch of orange. Houblon Chouffe contains 9% ABV and boasts a Rate Beer rating of 99.
Chouffe Fest New York will take place Thursday, June 19 from 7 – 11 p.m. at the Brooklyn Bazaar located at 165 Banker St., Brooklyn NY 11222. Tickets are on sale for $10 each at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chouffe-fest-new-york-tickets-11652804853
Chouffe Fest D.C. will take place Saturday, June 21 from 7 – 11 p.m. at TOOLBOX D.C., located in Dupont Circle at 1627 (rear) Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, D.C. 20009.
Tickets are on sale for $10 each at: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/chouffe-fest-washington-dc-tickets-11652963327
Guests must be 21 and over to attend all Chouffe Fest events. For more information about Chouffe Fest, visit http://www.chouffefest.com
- Review: Jura Brooklyn Scotch Whisky
- Review: Absolut Brooklyn Vodka
- Review: Samuel Adams Kosmic Mother Funk Grand Cru
- Review: Brooklyn Winter Ale