The folks at the University Press of Kentucky have been kind enough to supply us with three copies of Michael Veach’s new book Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey: An American Heritage to give away to the three randomly selected people who can send the answers to the following questions to [email protected]:
1. True or False: There are more barrels of bourbon in the Commonwealth of Kentucky than there are people.
2. What are the major differences between Kentucky Bourbon and Tennessee Whiskey?
Send us over the answers along with your physical mailing address and you’ll be entered to win. Hurry though, as the contest ends at noon PST on March 15, 2013!
The fine print: Contests and giveaways are open only to readers age 21 and up with a U.S. mailing address. One prize per person per giveaway. We reserve the right to cancel any giveaway at our sole discretion. We are not responsible for lost, misdirected, or late entries. Not open to employees/contributors or immediate family members of Drinkhacker or Null Media employees/contributors, its affiliates, or advertising/promotion agencies and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents. This offer is void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, or any governmental laws. We are not responsible for late, lost, or damaged prize packages. We do not use your mailing address for any other purpose than sending prizes; addresses are not kept on file. One entry per contestant — your entry is good for the length of each giveaway. Duplicate entries will disqualify the entrant.
- Win a Copy of Bottle Shock on DVD!
- Contest: Lapham’s Quarterly Issue Giveaway
- Win a Deck of Remy Martin 1738 “Gentleman’s” Cards
- Etch Your Own Flask… And Win One!