275 whiskies will be available for the sampling at the country’s most notable whiskey event, comprising 80 exhibitors and 9 seminars worth of whiskey enthusiasm.
On hand will include:
- Jeff Arnett, Master Distiller, Jack Daniel’s
- Steve Beal, Senior Master of Whisky, The Classic Malts
- Parker Beam, Master Distiller, Heaven Hill Distilleries
- David Blackmore, Master Brand Ambassador, (David will present a Glenmorangie seminar, as well as an Ardbeg seminar)
- Martin Daraz, Brand Ambassador, Highland Park (Martin will be joined by the Beer Chicks: Christina Perozzi and Hallie Beaune)
- Gable Erenzo, Brand Ambassador, Hudson Whiskey
- Iain McCallum, Master of Malts, Morrison Bowmore Distillers
- Neyah White, Brand Ambassador, Yamazaki Single Malts
The event, presented by Whisky Advocate magazine, happens Friday, October 5, 2012. Regular admission ($155) begins at 6:30 pm, with VIP admission (sold out) at 5:30 pm. Again to be held at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel — 55 Fourth Street, San Francisco. For the most up to date information, to get tickets, and to see the ever expanding list of whiskies, visit whiskyfest.com.
Say hi if you see me at the show!
- Tasting Report: Whiskies of the World Expo San Francisco 2010
- Review: Monkey Shoulder Batch 27 Triple Malt
- Drinking Bourbon with Four Roses Master Distiller Jim Rutledge
- Tasting Report: Whiskies of the World Expo San Francisco 2011