I won’t be there, but if you’re in Los Angeles this Friday, check out Whisky Live — definitely worth it to give Compass Box’s Great King Street a try!
Featuring the Finest Scotches, Bourbons and Whiskies from Around the World
Whisky Live LA, on Friday, Oct 21, 5:30-10pm, will take place in the elegant Century Plaza Hyatt Regency, 2025 Avenue of the Stars. Situated on the fashionable West Side, adjacent to Beverly Hills, encompassing the magic of Hollywood, and the grandeur and energy of LA, Century Plaza Hyatt Regency is the perfect setting for the premier whisky event on the west coast. Easily accessible from downtown and the suburbs, ample on-site and public parking makes this the ideal place to host the largest and most diverse whisky tasting in California.
There will be several whiskies from around the world making their debut with Whisky Live LA this year.
• Great King St. – A fantastic new scotch from the master blender at Compass Box will be making its LA debut Friday night at Whisky Live!!
• Amrut Whisky – A deep, rich and full bodied family of whiskies from India. In both peated and non-peated expressions. With rare expressions as much as $2000 a bottle for you to sample!
• Lark Distilleries – The award winning unbelievable whisky from Tasmania!
Also new for WHISKY LIVE LA 2011 -
The new Rye from Bulleit – You have to taste it to believe it.
As well as our new feature area hosted by Whisky Live’s own whisky expert showcasing the finest in micro-distillery malts.
With the finest Scotches, Bourbons and whiskies in the world coupled with gourmet dining, chocolate/whisky pairings-featuring custom flavors from Cellar Door Chocolates, cocktail demonstrations, live music and entertainment all surrounded by the absolute best Southern California has to offer, creates a Whisky Live LA experience not to be missed!
Make Whisky Live LA your Complete Evening Out!
- Review: Wemyss The Hive, Spice King, and Peat Chimney 12 Years Old
- The Whisky Explorers Club Sends Mystery Whisky Six Times a Year
- Review: 2008 un4seen Red Wine California
- Review: Four Bruichladdich Scotch Whisky Expressions