Our friends at Van Gogh Vodka have a contest going on that you might want to check out. Here are the details! Enter here!
Van Gogh Vodka is hosting Van Gogh BLUE’s Cocktails & Confessions Contest on Facebook for the chance to win the ultimate ‘ladies’ night in’ package which includes 25 friends, a $500 AmEx card, and celebrity chef Jon Ashton in the kitchen cooking for everyone. Here are the details:
• Adults (21 years of age and older), can register to win the ultimate girls’ night in Van Gogh BLUE’s Cocktails & Confessions Contest.
• Chef Jon Ashton will fly to the winner’s home with his sous chef and cook dinner for the winner plus 25 friends. In addition, the winner will receive an AmEx card for $500.
• VG BLUE’s Cocktails & Confessions contest runs from now through December 3, 2010.
• To participate in the contest you must first visit and like Van Gogh BLUE’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/VanGoghBLUE).
• Once that is completed, click the “contest” tab to enter.
• Here’s the fun part, fill in a cheeky “gab lib” cocktail confession story (this is like doing mad libs) about you and your friends. The ‘story’ created will be judged on originality, humor and creativity.
The lucky winner can get creative with the prize and use it for a simple girls’ night in (what better way to bond?) or why not use the evening to celebrate a special occasion … after all, the evening is on Van Gogh BLUE.
- Pineapple Vodka Smackdown! Skyy vs. Van Gogh
- Review: Skyy Infusions Pineapple Vodka
- Sandeman Launches Port-Based Cocktail Contest
- Review: Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka